Please, fill out the form below:
About This Site
Our blog is about citizenship by investment (CBI) and residency by investment (RBI) programs and everything else that touches either one of them. There are three regions where you can get a second citizenship through investment: Europe, the Caribbean and South Pacific. Each region and each country in the region have its unique features that could be crucial in your decision on whether to get an investment citizenship and if “yes”, then which one of them.
Same thing’s with residency by investment. Although the scope of regions and countries is much wider there. Our goal is to provide you with valuable information that enable you to make smart decisions in your citizenship or residency by investment planning.
- Citizenship by Investment (CBI)
- Employment Law Cases
- Employment News
- Immigration News
- Investment Residency
- Why You Need a Second Passport
- BFOQ Defense against Claims of Discrimination in the Workplace
- BFOQ and Gender Discrimination - Dothard v. Rawlinson, 433 U.S. 321 (1977)
- Can Illegal Immigrants Be Legally Paid? - Hoffman Plastic Compounds, Inc. v. NLRB, 535 U.S. 137 (2002)
- Papa John’s to Pay $469,355 in Back Wages and Damages
- The Pacific Islands Forum in Vanuatu