Submitting work visa petition is a time sensitive issue. You have to submit your application within a certain time frame in order to be considered by USCIS. This time frame can be very short. For instance, for visas that have numerical limit, this time frame could be only the first five days of April of each year. The processing of the application is quite long. Many people ask whether there is a way to speed it up. The answer is “yes”. First, you can speed it up on your side by contacting your immigration attorney without delay and making sure that all your documents are ready as soon as possible. […]
About This Site
Immigration to the USA is usually a complicated and long process. Sometimes you will need an immigration attorney right from the very beginning in order to understand whether you are qualified and what your chances are. Your next step, when you are already here, would be to look for a job. This is also a painstaking process that may take months. You will dramatically increase your chances, if you get acquainted with some basics of the US immigration and employment law.
This site aims at helping you better understand major immigration and employment rules and trends in the USA and the State of New York.
- How Reliable Are Pre-Employment Tests?
- BFOQ and Gender Discrimination – Dothard v. Rawlinson, 433 U.S. 321 (1977)
- BFOQ Defense against Claims of Discrimination in the Workplace
- Discrimination in the Workplace: Facially Neutral Employment Policies May Lead to Unlawful Discrimination – Griggs v. Duke Power Co., 401 U.S. 424 (1971)
- Patronage In Employment – Rutan v. Republican Party, 497 U.S. 62 (1990)