HEAD OFFICE 110 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005

US Visas and Immigration


Helping You With US Visas And Immigration

Whether you need a US visa to study in the USA or with a view of obtaining a Green Card and staying as a permanent resident here – we can help you with all the nuances of the process. We are devoted to helping our clients with finding the best possible solution to their visa or immigration related issues.


Getting a visa to the USA can be complicated and time-consuming process. Quite often it is too complicated and stressful unless you have a dedicated US immigration attorney. We would be happy to assist you in any way we can to make this process as stress free as possible for you and your loved ones. You can schedule an initial consultation to evaluate your situation and chances of success in getting a particular US nonimmigrant or immigrant visa.

Green Card

Green Card (Permanent Resident Card) allows you to live and work permanently in the USA

US Citizenship

After being a permanent resident for 5 years (3 years if married to a US citizen) you can apply for a US citizenship

K1 Fiancé Visa

K1 fiancé visa allows a foreign citizen to enter the USA and marry the US citizen (petitioner) within 90 days

Student Visa (F1, J1)

Student Vias F1 or J1 let you enter the USA to study in college or university after you have been admitted there

If your expectations are substantiated, we can help you planning all the stages of your immigration process or simply help you filling out the application and guide you through the process of getting a nonimmigrant visa. In both cases you can rely on our professionalism, courtesy, and attention to details.

We will help you analyze your situation and explain you your rights, possibilities, and options. We can develop a personalized immigration strategy and guide you through each step of the immigration process. Please, have in mind that even after obtaining a Green Card, you will have to be following special laws, and if you do not comply with them you can be deported from the United States. In other words, you may need a professional help of a US immigration attorney till the moment you get your US citizenship. We are here to help whatever immigration needs you might have.


An immigration lawyer can provide you with a professional advice and guidance in everything related to immigration law, for instance in such matters as obtaining certain type of nonimmigrant or immigrant visa, US citizenship, employment opportunities for immigrants etc.

The main reason why you probably will be better doing with an immigration attorney then without is that he or she will help you avoid very costly mistakes by analyzing your situation and advising what you can and cannot do. Immigration questions are too important to take the risk of making a quick decision.

There are many ways to obtain a US citizenship. However, it is not easy to evaluate which one is better for you. A qualified US immigration attorney will help you to analyze your situation and evaluate your chances of getting it.

An immigration attorney can advice you on what kind of job you legally can do, as well as helping you applying for a particular job position, exploring certain employment opportunities and interpreting your communication with the human resources stuff.